Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good bye Studio! /Elephant News


 Ok so the elephant is coming along great I am trying to loose my expectations and just do. I like it so far.
In other news!
I had a studio over the summer!
What happened was when I was at school my brother moved out, and so I put all my painting stuff up stairs because I wanted to take his room just because my room is super cluttered and very small. The amount of empty space was nice to obtain over the summer because it became kind of like a small studio, that if I was willing to endure the heat and get away I'd go up and make art!
How ever!
After three months my brothers coming back. So now I need to put everything in the basement who knows what will happen when I come back from college for my last year!
 On the left side: new canvas/reusable canvas'/new paper/large paper works/ stretcher bars.
 Work space
On the right side: Old works that I liked/works in progress/ sculptures/paper pads/ portfolios/materials.
So a sad good bye to the room I almost had! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment