Friday, August 10, 2012

Rabbits and Masonite Backs!



Alright!
So I'm finally putting the time into finishing these because I really want to get them done!
Today I rabbited the back which is basically creating a space on the inside of the 4 pieces of the frame for the back panel. Like this

Basically it's a space for the back panel of the frame to lay flush so that on the inside you can put your work up against something.
I then cut the Masonite for the back and on the first one I messed up! Which really means I messed up two pieces! I completely forgot to multiply by 4 the size of rabbit in addition to the inside of the frame. So when I cut it from the 2x4 it was just completely wrong! But at least I'll get 6 frames out of the materials I have left!

My Next Step after I cut the rest of my materials especially the glass! is too sand and paint everything and from their I can nail my frames together with the glass inside.

Materials I'm going to have to buy still!
Paint
Adhesive tape
Off Set Clips!


I'm so excited so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment